If you regularly edit using a tablet, trackball, shuttle or other usb device, you may be able to connect it to your workstation through PCoIP Client. To do so, follow these steps:
- Connect your peripheral to your personal computer then connect to your workstation with PCoIP Client
- If you're in full screen mode, hover your mouse near the top of the screen to reveal the toolbar
- Click Connection > USB Devices on the toolbar
- If your peripheral is listed, press Connect and your workstation will recognize the device.
- If additional software is needed to install on the workstation to make the device operable, contact support
Unfortunately, USB bridging relies on kernel extensions not supported by Apple anymore. PCoIP Client's developers have yet to update the extensions to support macOS 11 or newer, so if you need to work with specialized USB on modern macOS, contact support.
Note that external storage USB devices are not supported at all. If you need to move files on or off of your workstation, use your team's media shuttle.